- The test can be performed in 10 minutes from patients’ whole blood, serum or plasma.
- Excellent diagnostic performance, as demonstrated in a peer-reviewed clinical study completed at the Federal University of Parana (Brazil).
- Since highly trained personnel or expensive equipment is not needed, the cost of testing is relatively low.
- Camtech has provided antibody testing kits to several countries across the globe to identify previous SARS-CoV-2 infection
- 50 pieces of foil-pouched test devices
- 4 dropping bottles of assay solution
- Instruction manual
Diagnostic sensitivity (combined for IgM & IgG)
93.2% (using patient samples at least 11 days after the onset of symptoms)
From two independent studies (n=44)
100% for IgG
98% for IgM
From two independent studies (n=50)
No cross-reactivity with other tested human
coronaviruses (OC43, 229E, NL63, HKU1)